Breakaway Music Festival is an all ages event.
Everything you need to know about Breakaway Music Festival in Grand Rapids, MI
2018 info coming soon!
- Weapons of any kind, including guns and knives
- Outside food and beverage
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Spray paint or aerosol cans
- Frisbees and sports balls (soccer balls, footballs, etc.)
- Illicit drugs or substances
- Small bags, purses, and backpacks (subject to search upon entry)
- Prescription medications (MUST check in at box office before entry)
- Flags (no poles)
- Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- Chairs (including foldable and lawn – only allowable on hill)
- Hula hoops (including LED hoops)
- EMPTY Camelbaks
Items that are deemed to be unsafe, inappropriate, or are being used for purposes other than intended may be confiscated on site.
There is NO re-entry to the festival of any kind, regardless of ticket type. If you exit the venue for any reason, you will have to purchase a ticket to re-enter.
Breakaway is rain or shine. In the event of rain and non-severe weather, the festival will continue as planned. In the event of severe weather (including lightning, high winds, tornado, etc), under the direction of local authorities and venue policies to ensure the safety of all patrons, the festival may be postponed until weather passes with no refunds. Should severe weather be present in the area, announcements will be made from the Main Stage PA system. All advertised artists are confirmed to perform, but sometimes the weather does not permit travel to Grand Rapids or set times may be postponed. In this instance, performing artists are subject to change without notice. Follow us on social media for the latest updates and news.