Breakaway Music Festival is an all ages event.
Everything you need to know about Breakaway Music Festival in Grand Rapids, MI
Friday, August 25: Doors open at 2PM. The event runs until 11PM.
Saturday, August 26: Doors open at 2PM. The event runs until 11PM.
- Weapons of any kind, including guns and knives
- Outside food and beverage
- Individual glow sticks
- Chairs (including foldable and lawn)
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Spray paint or aerosol cans
- Frisbees and sports balls (soccer balls, footballs, etc.)
- Illicit drugs or substances
- Small bags, purses, and backpacks (subject to search upon entry)
- Prescription medications (MUST check in at box office before entry)
- Flags (no poles)
There is NO re-entry to the festival of any kind, regardless of ticket type. If you exit the venue for any reason, you will have to purchase a ticket to re-enter.
Please click HERE for more info on transportation and how to get to Breakaway.
Breakaway is rain or shine. In the event of rain and non-severe weather, the festival will continue as planned. In the event of severe weather (including lightning, high winds, tornado, etc), under the direction of local authorities and venue policies to ensure the safety of all patrons, the festival may be postponed until weather passes with no refunds. Should severe weather be present in the area, announcements will be made from the Main Stage PA system. All advertised artists are confirmed to perform, but sometimes the weather does not permit travel to Grand Rapids or set times may be postponed. In this instance, performing artists are subject to change without notice. Follow us on social media for the latest updates and news.